When I mentor teens about successfully navigating through society I often use sports analogies. I ask them if its a good idea to where a football uniform to play basketball. The simple response is always no but then I dig deeper to ask why? At this point the light bulb goes off and they start to think? Well the football uniform restricts movement, the cleats don't provide traction on a smooth wooden floor, the helmets have a narrow focal view so its hard to see a deceptive pass. In other words the uniform is made to fit the intricate details of the sport and the environment its played in. For cigar smokers we need a uniform that addresses the intricate aspects of our passion. That being said, here are 5 reasons you should own a Leaf&Barrel cigar shirt;
- Cigars need to be humidified.The material used for the Leaf&Barrel cigar shirt pockets restrict air flow to the cigar keeping your cigar moist for hours
- Cigars need to be protected. The pockets do not allow the cigars to rub against each other and damage the wrapper.
- No one needs more stuff to carry. You already have a wallet, set of keys, mobile phone, lighter, cutter, and carrying case.
- Smoking is about relaxation. Our Japanese cotton shirts are comfortable and the collar is always straight because of our hidden collar buttons. No need for collar stays and you'll never look awkward.
- Cigar smokers are known for our classic sophistication and sense of style and I see no reason not to continue the tradition